Land Care Team Member
You’re an early riser, who enjoys working outdoors. You care about order, beauty and conservation in our urban landscape and think your work can make an impact. You have a keen eye for detail, and the patience and persistence to nurture living, growing things to their fullest potential. You like being on the move and have the energy and stamina to cover a lot of ground, and frankly, prefer this to a stationary, desk-bound role. You don’t mind getting dirty and find it evidence of a good day’s work.
There’s no stuffy cubicles or tight work spaces when you work outdoors. Nature provides an expansive view and peaceful work setting where you’ll create harmony for others thorough carefully manicuring and detailing landscapes. We’re a fast growing, nationally-ranked landscape firm that has a fun, family-like culture but is quite serious about results. Our team of green people are creating quite a hum in our industry. If you are eager to learn and grow a career in the green industry this is where you start.
Interested in making a hum with us?
- Physically fit and agile
- Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Self-motivated to work alone or in small teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work safely with equipment commonly used in the land care industry
- A basic understanding of the fundamentals of landscape
- Quality workmanship on the job
- Safeguard company assets from theft and misuse
- Comply with company policies, ethics, state laws and regulations
- Carry out written and oral instructions
- Exhibit flexibility and adaptability when performing duties
- Operate machinery and tools safely and with proficiency
- Competitive salary
- Paid Vacation time off
- Holidays & Paid Time off
- Medical insurance
- 401 K Plan
- Professional development and growth
- Irresistible culture